Are you looking for a way to relax, calm your mind, deal with stress, and improve your mood and health? I’ve made meditation simple for you!
- An introduction to various meditation practices.
- Discovering the physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits of mediation.
- Understanding the effects of stress: How it accumulates and how to release it.
- Becoming intimate with the way your mind works.
- Findings in neuroplasticity and the ways meditation changes your brain.
- The 5 essentials for successful meditation.
- Recent research findings on meditation.
- The truth about multitasking.
- Guided meditation and personalized instruction.
- Peacefinder practices: What to do when you’re stressed.
- Course materials include a signed copy of the book, Awakening a Woman’s Soul: The Power of Meditation and Mindfulness to Transform Your Life.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be empowered to begin your new meditation and mindfulness practice that will help you thrive physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Is meditation experience necessary?
No, this workshop is ideal if you have no experience with meditation. You’ll also get a lot out of it if you’ve dabbled in meditation but would like to learn more about it.
What can I bring to the workshop?
Wear something that is comfortable. You won’t need a meditation cushion as most people prefer to meditate in a chair.
Where is the workshop being held?
The workshop is being held in SW Calgary in a soul space overlooking Fish Creek Park. The address will be emailed to you after registration.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?