Are you looking for a way to relax, calm your mind, deal with stress, and improve your mood and health? I’ve made it easy for you!
In this fun and interactive 3-hour Learn to Meditate Workshop, you’ll learn how to set up your own personal meditation practice that nourishes your body, mind, and soul starting with 5 minutes a day.
This comprehensive workshop is designed to give you the tools and knowledge to establish a Simple, Easy, Every Day (SEED) meditation practice in the comfort of your own home and the convenience of your schedule.
Meditation and mindfulness can lead to more inner peace, creativity, inspiration, harmonious relationships, fulfillment, better health and so much more.
Your meditation workshop facilitator is a certified Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor and has a Master’s Degree in Nursing. Her approach to meditation takes into account the body-mind-soul but isn’t associated with any particular religious or spiritual affiliations.
You’ll learn powerful, time-tested practices that are simple and easy to do to improve your health, calm your mind, and build your resilience to stress.
The workshop also includes:
- An introduction to various meditation practices.
- Discovering the physical, emotional, and spiritual benefits of mediation.
- Understanding the effects of stress: How it accumulates and how to release it.
- Becoming intimate with the way your mind works.
- Findings in neuroplasticity and the ways meditation changes your brain.
- The 5 essentials for successful meditation.
- Recent research findings on meditation.
- The truth about multitasking.
- Guided meditation and personalized instruction.
- Peacefinder practices: What to do when you’re stressed.
- Course materials include a signed copy of the book, Awakening a Woman’s Soul: The Power of Meditation and Mindfulness to Transform Your Life.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be empowered to begin your new meditation and mindfulness practice that will help you thrive physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Is meditation experience necessary?
No, this workshop is ideal if you have no experience with meditation. You’ll also get a lot out of it if you’ve dabbled in meditation but would like to learn more about it.
What can I bring to the workshop?
Wear something that is comfortable. You won’t need a meditation cushion as most people prefer to meditate in a chair.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone 403-510-4231.