The details and the topic for the upcoming Flourishing Through Meditation Meetup are:
Topic: How Meditation Helps Your Body-Mind-Soul Flourish
Date: Wed. December 14, from 10-11 am MT
Each Meetup will include a short talk on a specified topic that explores the intersection of flourishing and meditation, create an opportunity for us to meditate together with a guided meditation that aligns with the topic, and have an opportunity for Q&A/discussion.
I’ll lead you in a guided meditation practice that will help you flourish!
I was inspired to start the FTM Meetup for a number of reasons:
- To provide an integrated approach to how meditation supports flourishing that takes into account the body-mind-soul-spirit connection.
- To introduce a contemporary meditation approach that recognizes that a growing number of people are awakening/evolving and identify as spiritual but not religious.
- To explore complex ideas in plain English- transformation, awakening, the soul, spirituality and other topics that support our flourishing.
- To examine the intersection of flourishing and meditation from a research-based perspective.
- To create space for a community of people who are committed to authentic transformation to come together and flourish.
- To build on the current flourishing models to establish spirituality at the core of various disciplines rather than as an “add-on.”
The Meetup will occur on the SECOND Wednesday of every month at 10-11 am MT. We’ll meet face-to-face over Zoom for real-time discussion and live Q&A. Feel free to turn your camera on and participate or off if that fits better for you.
Unfortunately, a recording won’t be available for those who aren’t able to attend.
If the FTM Meetup speaks to you, we’d love to see you there!