The Awakening Women: Meditation and Mindfulness Series is a monthly gathering for women who are curious about living a life that is aligned with our deepest truths- our souls.
During this session in the series we’ll focus on The Soul’s Journey and will explore:
- The six stages of the evolution of the soul.
- How to cultivate soul consciousness.
- What it means to live an expansive life.
- A mindfulness practice to honor the needs the soul.
More About The Series
This series creates an opportunity for women to come together to explore various tools, practices, and wisdom that enable us to look inside ourselves for the answers to life’s most important questions: Who am I? Why am I here? How can I thrive in the midst of a busy and at times challenging life? What is the purpose of my relationships? How do I create meaning around the situations in my life?
We’ll explore various meditation, mindfulness and other soul-expanding practices that enable us to increase our awareness and step more fully into living a life that honors our soul. Our intention is to create lives in which we feel like we’re thriving in our health, relationships and the contributions we make in the world.
During each session, there will be an opportunity for practice, sharing, and learning as we expand our consciousness and connection with our souls. All beliefs and values will be honored as we explore topics related to spirituality and how we move through the world as spiritual beings having a human experience.
The focus of every session will be how we can integrate the learnings into our lives so that we honor our deeper truths.
This group will resonate with women who are curious about becoming more and not doing more.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to come together to support, encourage and inspire each other as we establish new practices and commit to existing ones.
If you’re unable to attend this session but would like to be notified of upcoming sessions, please subscribe to my newsletter. When you do you will automatically receive “A Beginner’s Guide to Meditation” to get you started with a simple meditation practice. The guide also includes a link to a free app which will give you access to thousands of guided meditation. You can sign up and access your guide here.
Do I have to pay in advance or can I pay at the door?
The session cost is $20 if you pay in advance through this site or $25 if you pay at the event.
Is meditation or mindfulness experience necessary?
No, you don’t need experience with meditation.
Because this is a series, do I need to attend all of them?
Although the series will build on previous sessions, it’s not necessary to attend all of them. We’ll gather the last Thursday of every month.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
1. The free city parking lot, just off 12th St SE (just before the bridge that crosses the river between Inglewood and the Zoo). Going north on 12th St SE, turn right onto the driveway into the parking lot, the last turn right before the bridge.
2. There is a sign that says Rouge Restaurant parking. Lots of free unlimited spots in there. It is across from the city free parking on 12th St. you would turn left.
3. Free parking on 13th St SE. Going north off of 9th onto 13th St. you will see a crescent with the walking paths leading to the river. You can park there.
4. There is parking behind the Inglewood Credit Union (1328 9 Ave SE) that is free after 6:00 pm. There is a back ally to this off of 13 St SE or 12 St SE. Across from the bank parking lot you will see a Buddha beside a light colored garage. Please follow the path.
What can I bring to the workshop?
Wear something that is comfortable.
For your comfort and warmth bring an indoor pair of shoes or slippers.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?