‘Awakening a Woman’s Soul’ Book Discussion
January 17, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join a group of inspiring women on the one year anniversary of the book “Awakening a Woman’s Soul: The Power of Meditation and Mindfulness to Transform Your Life.” It will be a nourishing evening of meditation, discussion, meaningful connections and an opportunity to celebrate and honour what it means to be an awakening woman.
During the evening we’ll:
- Meditate together.
- Explore the book’s key messages.
- Participate in small and larger group discussions about the book.
- Solidify our understanding, role and responsibility of honouring our own growth and evolution in service of both ourselves and others.
***All proceeds will go to a program supporting Calgary’s youth.
Is it necessary to have read the book?
Yes, in order for the evening to be meaningful for all those attending it is important that you’ve had a chance to read the book. You can purchase a print copy or download an ebook HERE.
If you’d prefer to borrow a copy, please email Bev at (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll make that happen.
Is meditation experience necessary?
No, we’ll have a short guided meditation, but no previous experience is necessary.
1. The free city parking lot, just off 12th St SE (just before the bridge that crosses the river between Inglewood and the Zoo). Going north on 12th St SE, turn right onto the driveway into the parking lot, the last turn right before the bridge.
2. There is a sign that says Rouge Restaurant parking. Lots of free unlimited spots in there. It is across from the city free parking on 12th St. you would turn left.
3. Free parking on 13th St SE. Going north off of 9th onto 13th St. you will see a crescent with the walking paths leading to the river. You can park there.
What can I bring?
For your comfort and warmth bring an indoor pair of shoes or slippers.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
or phone 403-510-4231.