Awakening A Women’s Soul: The Power of Meditation and Mindfulness to Transform Your Life will resonate with women who feel like something is missing in the midst of an abundant life.
On the outside, Bev Janisch seemed to have it all – an early retirement, financial security, happy adult children and a happy marriage – yet, on the inside there loomed a nagging dissatisfaction layered with confusion for not being grateful for the amazing life she and her husband had created. It took scaling the heights of Mount Kilimanjaro to realize that her happiness would only be found from going deeper rather than higher.
Awakening a Woman’s Soul explores the modern-day woman’s battle with soul hunger. Soul hunger is a deep inner longing for things to change. Our souls are calling for a shift from living a life based on how we should be and what we should do, to how we are meant to be and who we are meant to become.
In Awakening a Woman’s Soul Bev Janisch explores her journey of transformation and the mindfulness and meditation practices that worked to deepen her relationship with her soul. Our souls thrive on space, creativity, self-expression, freedom, connection, expansion, growth, love, nature, presence, forgiveness and self-compassion. It’s time for women to awaken and listen to the longings of our souls.
This book will guide awakening women in exploring:
- How to make sense of your inner longings, restlessness and the call to awaken.
- The key misbeliefs that impact your health, relationships and sense of life purpose.
- How to identify soul hunger and what to do about it.
- Key meditation and mindfulness practices to help you settle your mind; develop awareness of limiting patterns; transform toxic emotions; cultivate self-love, and tap into an intelligent life force.
- What you can expect in your relationships when you grow and become more spiritual than your friends, family, and partners.
- How to develop a deeper connection with your soul.
- The importance of uniting your roles (wife, mother, friend, sister, employee) with the needs of your soul.
Coming January 2019!